Inspiration is hard to come by these days.
We live in a world that has been overcome with sadness and anxiety. A world that continues to put us down, making us feel as though we are not worthy. We have trouble coming up with enough inspiration or motivation to get out of the house some days, and other days we discover just enough to make it through that nearly impossible math test.
For a while now, I felt like a lot of us have not been inspired. So this week I decided to find inspiration in everyday things and try to inspire.
Inspiration can come in almost any shape or form. Quotes, videos, books, music. The list goes on and on.
But my job today, as I gave myself, is to inspire you. Inspire you to start something new. Inspire you to step out of your comfort zone.
Playlists to inspire:
Other music for inspiration:
- I Lived—One Republic
- Keep Your Head Up—Andy Grammer
- Eye Of The Tiger— Survivor
- Don’t Stop Belivin’—Journey
- Thunder—Imagine Dragons
- Castle On The Hill—Ed Sheeran
- Shake It Off—Taylor Swift
Quotes to inspire:
- “She believed she could so she did”—-R.S. Grey
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible'”—-Audrey Hepburn
- “Believe you can and you’re half way there”—Theodore Roosevelt
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know”
- “If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done”
Where to find inspiration:
- take a walk—see what inspiration nature has to offer these days
- friends and family—they always know what’s best for you, maybe they can inspire you too
- concert, farmers market, any local event—experiences are the greatest inspiration
- exercise—you’d be surprised on where your mind wonders while working out
Now these few songs and quotes are not 100%. You easily could still not feel inspired. But that’ okay! These are just starting points to get you out there to explore, try new things and want to get things done!
Until my next post, have an amazing day!