Over the past year I’d say Chacos have become incredibly popular. And this week I decided to make them as my weekly favorite.
Chacos are highly customizable and are available in hundreds, maybe thousands?, of color combinations and a numerous amount of styles.
Although Chacos are on the more expensive side, all around $100, they are incredibly versatile and comfortable. The insole of the shoe feels like a tennis shoe that you could wear to the gym, however the shoe itself is a cute and customizable sandal.
The style of Chacos that I went for was the ZX/2 Classic in Wink Blue. I personally love the toe strap that is apart of these shoes. I also have seen people buy this style and not use the toe strap, so they are extremely versatile.
I’ve found that I am able to wear them for almost everything and almost everywhere. I’ve worn them to walk my dog, to AP tests and to just run errands.
Overall I love my Chacos.
Reasons to check out Chacos:
- They are extremely durable: You can wear them in water, go hiking, or just go for a walk in the park—they are able to do it all
- They are very versatile: You can wear them with sweatpants and a baggie t-shirt or dress them up with a dress
- You can express your personality: With the numerous colors and styles there is a pair of shoes for everyone
- You can get a really sick tan line: seriously Google the intense Chaco tans
Recommendations for buying Chacos:
- If the pair of shoes you are set on are not available on the Chacos website in your size check out Zappos or Amazon! Both websites tend to have faster, and FREE, shipping!!
- If you are a half size, go down to the closest size. I am an 8 1/2 but my size 8 Chacos fit perfectly!
- If you don’t see a color that you like wait for new arrivals or customize your own! This way you can make sure you completely love your Chacos and will wear them for years!
- If they aren’t a “trend” where you live, MAKE IT A TREND!
So I really hope I inspire some, or ALL!!, of you to purchase or look at a pair of Chacos!!!
Until my next post, have an amazing day!